Etex Responds to Coronavirus
Etex Communications is closely monitoring the latest developments regarding Coronavirus (COVID-19). The health and safety of our employees, customers, and communities continue to be our principal concern as we remain committed to providing uninterrupted service. This current health crisis underscores the importance of broadband in our lives, and we understand that so many of our customers will be relying on our services now more than ever.
What We Are Doing For You
As the Coronavirus disrupts our daily routines, many are turning to the internet for solutions. Businesses are allowing employees to telework, schools are trying out new distance learning tools, and doctors are relying on telehealth to care for some patients remotely. All these services are made possible by high-speed broadband connections.
- Etex has joined with the FCC’s “Keep Americans Connected Pledge” to ensure our customers can stay connected during this crisis.
- Although our lobbies are open, there are many convenient ways you can pay your bill without coming into the office. Please rest assured that all methods are safe and secure:
- Online payment at https://etex.smarthub.coop/Login.html
- Go paperless with auto-payment
- Drive-through window located at our Gilmer and Ore City office
- Night Depository slot
- By Mail to PO Box 130, Gilmer, TX 75644
- By Phone at 903-797-4357 option 1
Keeping You Informed
We encourage you to visit the Center for Disease Control (CDC) website for updates on COVID-19 and preventive measures you can take to keep you and your family safe. If you have been personally impacted by the Coronavirus or need our assistance with your account or services, please contact us at 903-797-4357. We are proud to be your local service provider, and as your neighbor, we are here to help you.